|Title||Admin / Executive Assistant|
|Contract Type||Freelance Part-time|
Our client is a busy executive who looks after a global leadership community of extraordinary chief executives. She travels a lot and is responsible for the events for the large conferences which take place around the world. She’s looking to hire an experienced back office executive admin to help manage the day-to-day operations of her business.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, managing the organization’s office operations, reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Admin – communications with attendees for upcoming events (ie. send packages, gather info like shirt sizes for swag, confirm flights/hotels, etc)
- Data Entry – keep event spreadsheets up to date for each event
- Provide sophisticated email/calendar management – Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Ad-Hoc Admin Duties – work with the director with whatever she needs while she’s on the road
Skills and Competencies:
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong ability to execute work with diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Permanent work-from-home, remote role offer
- Starts part-time, 20 hours per week with a possibility to become full-time
- Must be available to work starting at 8:00 am EST onward (night shift/ 8:00 pm PH)
- Must have complete home equipment setup (desktop/laptop, headset, internet connection and webcam)
- Has home internet speed of at least 5-10 Mbps
To apply, please submit the following:
- Your most recent CV
- A sample voice recording via https://vocaroo.com
- Personality test result link from https://www.16personalities.com
Please note that successful applicants will be given a sample performance task as part of the selection process.